Q Center is so much more than a conference center. We provide an opportunity for your team to excel. With over 40 years of experience planning extraordinary conferences, meetings, and events, we understand the tremendous value of quality time—both in helping planners manage the details, and ensuring every minute at Q Center helps attendees to leave better than when they arrived. So we offer a level of service you won't find anywhere else, whether planning an event for 10 or 2,000.
St. Charles, Illinois
- Property Features
- 35 miles to nearest airport
- 150,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
- 118 meeting rooms
- 1,042 guest rooms and suites
- Outdoor Pavilion
- Two Conference Dining Rooms, a Café, and two on-site bars
- Wireless Internet
- Fitness center
- As an attendee of a Q Center® event, you will be plenty busy with lots to do. So you'll love having a quiet, clean, and comfortable room to retire to, and recharge. Then get ready for another productive day by enjoying a fresh cup of coffee while taking in pastoral scenes typical of our Illinois prairie setting along the Fox River. Or check your email and catch up on the latest news with complimentary high-speed Internet access, standard in every room. Q Center offers 1,042 guest rooms in three different room types—from standard rooms well-equipped with every basic need, to suites appropriate for key executives or even small gatherings.
- At Q Center® you'll find everything guests need—from relaxing guest rooms to delectable meals, and rejuvenating spa services to nature walks. Basketball courts, sand volleyball courts, soccer fields, a softball field, disc golf, and putting green are all available, weather permitting. You will find everything you are looking for including a 4,500 square-foot fitness center.
- What's Nearby
- Located in beautiful St. Charles, the Q Center offers you a wide variety of activities in the Fox River Valley just 45 miles west of Chicago. Just one mile from our property, Pottawatomie Park features a miniature golf course, seasonal canoe and paddle boat rentals, paddlewheel boat cruises, tennis, and much more for those who love the outdoors. For local entertainment, the nearby Paramount Theatre features dance, comedy performances, and Broadway-caliber theatre. For a unique experience, the Arcada and the Steel Beam theatres feature more contemporary productions in a historic setting of downtown St. Charles. And only fourteen miles from our property, the Acquaviva Winery is a great place to learn about the wine-making process and to sample various flavors of our local wine.