With a climate offering 300 days of sunshine a year and specially adapted to accommodate dynamic vehicle launches, the hotel offers a variety of car display options, and is easily accessible to picturesque mountain, coast and urban drives.
- 263 guest rooms
- 2175 m² of conference space including 39 meeting rooms
- Indoor and outdoor presentation areas
- Private underground parking with charging points for electric cars
- Surrounded by world class race tracks and proving grounds
Want to learn more about Dolce Sitges motor events? Have a look at our:
Or call Eugenia Zozaya at +34.938.109.000 to book your event.
Dolce Fregate Provence’s facilities cover all the aspects needed for a vehicle launch including a breathtaking setting overlooking the Mediterranean and exceptional car display facilities at the entrance of the hotel. With year round sunshine and a network of lightly populated coastal roads, southern France is a popular location for vehicle manufacturers hosting experiential events for their new products.
- 133 guest rooms
- 878 m² of conference space including 13 meeting rooms
- 540 m² of exhibition space at the main entrance with sea view
- Private underground parking
- Close to Paul Ricard High Tech Test track
Want to learn more about Dolce Frégate Provence motor events? Have a look at our:
Or call Anke Heidrich at +33 6 20 77 72 08
Dolce Chantilly provides an idyllic venue that can cater for a wide range of automotive events from car launches to large scale conferences and training seminars. For clients looking for a private testing experience, the hotel is situated just 20 minutes from the CERAM proving ground, a highly versatile facility able to simulate almost all driving situations.
- 200 guest rooms
- 2000 m² of conference space including 23 meeting rooms
- Close to CERAM test tracks
- Up to 30 vehicle display in front of the hotel
- Picturesque Chantilly forest with relaxed driving routes
Want to learn more about Dolce Chantilly motor events? Have a look at our:
Or call Katell Petriccioli at +33344584777
The contemporary-designed Dolce La Hulpe Brussels is a particularly suitable venue for showcasing the latest generation of urban ‘green’ vehicles. Larger events can take advantage of exclusive hire options, with the possibility to present vehicles at strategic locations throughout the property.
- 264 guest rooms
- 4500 m² of conference spaces including 40 meeting rooms of which two are auditoriums
- 450 car parking spaces including charging points for electric cars
- Comprehensive sustainability program
- 400 m² esplanade in front of the hotel can display up to 10 cars
Want to learn more about Dolce La Hulpe Brussels motor events? Have a look at our:
Or call Pieter Allaerts at +32(0)22909821
At the heart of Germany’s automotive industry, Dolce Munich Unterschleissheim with the Balhaus Forum auditorium is a natural choice for large scale automotive conferences and training events.
For events which require a dynamic driving experience, the varied terrain of the region gives organizers a perfect platform to showcase all types of vehicles.
- 255 guest rooms
- 4704 m² of flexible meeting space, including 23 meeting rooms
- Up to 15 vehicle display in the 1340 m² Balhaus Forum Auditorium
- Challenging and stunning test drives with Alpen mountain passes and high speed unrestricted autobahns
Want to learn more about Dolce Munich motor events? Have a look at our:
Or call Xavier Steens at +49(0)893705300
Situated just 35 km from the world’s most connected airport, in Frankfurt, Dolce Bad Nauheim provides a perfect base for international car launches and training events.
For performance vehicles, Dolce Bad Nauheim is situated just 3km from Germany’s world famous unrestricted autobahn network, while the historic Hockenheimring circuit lies 130km to the south.
- 159 guest rooms
- 2.750 m² of conference space including 27 meeting rooms
- Art Nouveau theatre with 730 seats
- Secure indoor parking
- Wide variety of local roads offering interesting test routes
Want to learn more about Dolce Bad Nauheim motor events? Have a look at our:
Or call Frederik Brütting at +49(0)60323030